I noticed my post have become long – and since the next one or two may be long as well (I have them rumbling in my mind), here’s a shorter, ten point one for your to breeze through.
Since last Thursday, here are the top 10 things that have happened:
10. I’ve eaten Bunny Chow twice. Check out this post in case you didn’t catch what it is.
9. I wrote notes on the eggs in our fridge for Katie. You know, things like “Brrr, it’s cold in the fridge” and whatnot.
8. We went to a market and saw twenty peacocks! We also bought five books…
7. We bought some ChocoRockerz cereal – basically CocoRoos.
6. I finished reading the Divergent series!
5. Listened to Michael Cassidy (a personal friend of Billy Graham and evangelist in South Africa) speak at RedPoint – twice.
4. Started one of the hardest puzzles I’ve ever done. Katie’s working on the yellow birds. I’m working on these pink/purple/white flowers that it are nearly impossible to fit together based on the image (because all the pieces have all those colors). So, I have to resort to the shapes of the pieces. I think I’ve put 20 or so pieces together in two hours or more of working – and it’s driving me a bit insane.
3. We went to the African Art Center in Durban and learned about how this organization is helping artists make a living in KZN.
2. I met more dopplegangers – this time Chelsea Falk and Professor David Fredrickson from Luther Seminary.
1. Visited Indawo yeThemba, a cluster-foster type organization in Ashburton, KZN. I’ll post more on this place this week – I was very impressed by it.
PS – This photo was taken without any zoom…the peacock wandered less than three feet from me!